Wednesday, May 12, 2004

About the body type

Body type is a work in progress and will be improved when I get some time.

I'm incorporating the Blogspot comments default, so previous comments are no longer there


Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for the link Paul, and the subsequent good links you've got!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

You get that in the big jobs.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Right, I'll remember to demand the good links if I ever get there. Danto's does need some editing though.

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

So does mine.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

A clarification. The removed post was from myself because I had posted it as anoymous, instead of as Paul.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Olympics Mini Table >